A few weeks ago, a special little box arrived in the mail. This perfect, tidy square box, all taped up and with nothing but a logo on the front. Opening it up, it was all packaged up in nautical themed tissue paper with a pretty little ocean inspired postcard inside. It was like opening Grandma’s box of treasures on Christmas morning. But better (sorry Grandma!), for it was filled with all these delicious treats and products for a healthy life. Fitting, for it is after all, the Little Life Box.
A Canadian product (yay Canada!), Little Life Box operates out of Quebec, where a mother and daughter team founded a company in which they send you a monthly box of goodies, complete with everything from snacks to hand cream to protein powders and sunscreen. You know, all the things you need to have a happy little life. I was ecstatic to have one of these cute little boxes arrive at my doorstep. It came quickly (less than a week from when we were in contact), and was generously filled with lots of awesome things to try. Here’s what I got:
- 2 packages Raw Reserve superfood powder
- Veg Esssentials vanilla protein pack
- Gluten free rice cakes (but the boy stole those!)
- Gluten free granola bar
- Bounce Ball
- Box Sisu Energy Boost Packets
- Natural Traditions Trail Mix
- Level Ground Trading Black Tea Leaves
- A toothbrush holder
- Pure biodegradable laundry detergent
- 2 Efffi Purple Exclusive emulsion sample packs
Overall, all the products were useful to me, some of which I would buy normally and now didn’t have to buy, and some of which I got to sample, because I wouldn’t normally buy them. For me, that was the best part: finding new products that I had never had before and got to try out.
The box offers a great round up of goodies, that is new and different every month, and caters to both vegan and non-vegan lifestyles. It has lots of variety, and a mix of practical and fun. Take a look at their site and see what they have to offer. For now, I’m putting some of the products to use in this green smoothie! Because what else would I make?
Coffee Caramel Vanilla Green Smoothie
The perfect morning pick me up smoothie or post work out refuel, this delicious glass of green goodness offers protein and superfoods to help you keep your health on track!
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 peach, frozen
- 1/4 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Veg Essentials Vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cold coffee
- 4 dates, soaked
- 1 tbsp Raw Foods greens powder
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Slurp through a straw from a glass, or pour into a bowl and add toppings of your choice to enjoy it as a smoothie bowl!
Here’s to a healthy Sunday! Enjoy!
Little Life Box sent me this box in exchange for a blog review, but all opinions and images are my own.